1947 In the foreground, the Red Lion on Crabtree Lane with Bunyan’s shop next door. Ted and Trixie Burton were the last landlords; the pub closed in 1952.
Share this page:
Warning: Though due care has been taken to accurately transcribe entries into the database, no liability is implied or accepted by the transcribers for any errors or omissions. This database is intended only as a guide, the user should check relevant entries at source.